RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES
We provide window cleaning services with quality and high customer satisfaction
- Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Screen Cleaning and Repair
- Storm Window Cleaning
- Solar panels cleaning
- Commercial Glass and Doors Cleaning
- Window Screens, Frames, Tracks, &Sills Cleaning
- Hard Water Spots/Stain Removal Cleaning
- Post Construction Window Cleaning and Paint Removal
- We also clean Skylights, Mirrors, and Solar Panels
- Maintenance & Service Contracts Available
So what are some good reasons to have your windows professionally cleaned?
- Keep the streaks off the windows- In order to get the job done right, you’ll need to avoid the streaks on windows after they have been cleaned. Streaks make windows look tacky and unclean, even if they have just been cleaned. Make sure to hire professionals that know how to get the job done right.
- Lasting Results- Windows, especially large ones, are one of the first things to get dirty. Although this can also be seasonal, windows are definitely still some of the first victims of dust in the air. Keeping them clean on a regular basis ensures that they have a nice look to them more often.
- Save money over time- If you look at window cleaning as an investment, you’re saving money down the road that you may spend on window restoration. The trick of keeping them clean can prevent damage and the need to restore windows years down the line.
Why clean windows?
the obvious reasons are:
- better view
- heat efficiency
- professional business image
- protection of your expensive windows
- hard minerals (from sprinkler systems and building run-off)
- oxidization (from windows encased in metal frames and screens)
- acid rain
- sea spray
- over spray (from paint, chalking, mortar and more)
In most cases item #1, hard mineral or hard water is the biggest threat to most home and business owners, the need for basic glass restoration can be avoided with regular cleaning to exterior window glass surfaces.
We recommend no less than two cleanings per year.
- glass is porous. a cross-section of a sheet of glass reveals peaks and valleys.
- glass is a liquid that continues to harden over time.
Because glass is porous, it's easy to understand how it's transparent look can quickly become obstructed with airborne pollutants. Also, it's easy to understand why hard water (rain water runs over prefabricated surface i.e... wood stain, painted siding, concrete sealant and deposits minerals and acids from those substances into pores of glass as rain water flows down window glass surface) can damage glass if not maintained on a regular basis.
If you're a home or business owner, i'm sure you can appreciate the necessity of protecting your glass investment. Glass left un-maintained over long periods of time may result in permanent damage. phase two corrosion is the point where the glass's molecular structure has been altered.
most degradation is phase one which has effected only the surface of the glass. this is fairly easy to remedy.
Now that you have been properly informed about the importance of maintaining clean windows, you can put this into practice with a professional window cleaning service.
Call us today!